NEWS, PROMOTIONS, AND EVENTS FROM THE NEW YORKER ADVERTISERS

Thrilling conversation from the 2014 @NYerFest greenroom, sponsored by @Acura youtu.be/6i9-ELishFk

From New Yorker Promo's Twitter

ENTER THE MIND OF ONE OF THE GREAT ARTISTS OF ALL TIME

The largest Goya retrospective to take place in North America in 25 years, this monumental exhibition features 170 paintings…

go

CARTOONING WITH THE PROS

As New Yorker Cartoon Editor Bob Mankoff has noted, each week the magazine receives around 1,000 cartoon submissions, with about…

rsvp

“1 PAGE AT A TIME: A DAILY CREATIVE COMPANION”

  “1 Page at a Time: A Daily Creative Companion” is a journal, scrapbook & anything else. It’s whatever you say…

read

Acura Gets You Backstage at The New Yorker Festival

Go behind the scenes for bonus content from the 15th Anniversary New Yorker Festival, brought to you by Acura. Throughout Festival…

festival

A New Take On Saturday Cartoons

95% of New Yorker readers read the cartoons first. The other 5% are lying. — David Remnick, Editor of The…

rsvp

“TWICE UPON A TIME: LISTENING TO NEW YORK” BY HARI KUNZRU

When the internationally acclaimed author Hari Kunzru first moved to New York he chose as his imaginary guide the blind…

read

Ever Wonder “What If?”

  Readers of xkcd—Randall Munroe’s webcomic about math, language, love, and other nerdy things—asked, and Munroe answered, with illustration—and real…

read

SPECIAL ACCESS AT FESTIVAL

  Only MasterCard® Priceless® New York allows you to go behind the scenes, access extraordinary experiences, and secure tickets to…

festival

WIT COMES STANDARD

  As the preferred vehicle of The New Yorker Festival, Acura is pleased to offer courtesy shuttle rides in an…

festival